Master of Business Administration Online
Explore more career options with your MBA online
The Master of Business Administration online degree is designed for working professionals to help you move up the corporate ladder or make a career change. As part of the distinguished University of Texas System, our online AACSB accredited program gives you the relevant business knowledge and critical thinking skills needed to achieve success in any business leadership role.
UTPB MBA Program Advantages:
- Accelerated, 100% online program
- Affordable tuition – $9,722.52**
- 8-week courses
- GMAT waived with 3.25 GPA in undergraduate degree or 3.25 GPA in last 60 hours of undergraduate degree
- Earn your MBA in as few as 12 months
- Get started in 2 courses before submitting GMAT scores
In our Master of Business Administration online degree program, you will:
- Strengthen your ability to think strategically, increase managerial decision-making skills and learn executive communication techniques
- Understand the application of finance, accounting, economic and marketing concepts to corporate management and decision making
- Analyze and synthesize the integration of business functions in complex organizations, diverse cultural settings and the global marketplace
Learn from business professionals.
Every online course is taught by the same respected UTPB faculty members who teach on campus and are committed to mentoring their students. In fact, in the National Survey of Student Engagement, 99 percent of UTPB seniors reported that their professors provided prompt feedback on their academic performance.
Apply your knowledge to a variety of professional fields.
Upon graduating from UTPB's online MBA program, you should have the confidence and skills needed to succeed and advance in today's competitive workforce. Our MBA graduates take on leadership roles in business, sales, finance, marketing, information technology or management fields. Whether you want to move up in your current profession, change career paths or start your own business, our program can put you on the right track.
*Business Undergraduate 30 hours; Non-Business Undergraduate 36 hours.
**Business Undergraduate $7,830; Non-Business Undergrad $9,722.52.
To complete this Master of Business Administration program online, you must complete:
Business Undergraduate: (27 required + 3 elective) = 30 hours
Non-Business Undergraduate: (33 required + 3 elective) = 36 hours
Upon admission students will be evaluated for computer literacy and statistical literacy. Students who need additional skills in these areas are referred MATH 6301 (statistical literacy). MATH 6301 must be taken before the student enrolls in MNGT 6303, FINA 6320, MNGT 6361, MNGT 6366 or electives in marketing, finance or economics.
Business undergraduate students may be eligible to waive up to 6 hours.
Courses Beyond Core
Any 6xxx-level ACCT, FINA, MNGT or MRKT course not otherwise required are options as electives.
Other elective courses are offered, but change with each semester.